Friday, June 09, 2006

the haps at the homestead

I had more pictures to share but blogger's having trouble with uploading so it will have to wait. For now I will just have to TELL you about the moving, shopping, cleaning, purchasing, houseguests, sewing, reminiscing, picking up, dropping off, making do and stressing out (hey--that last one is just everybody but me). :)

The wedding is tomorrow and I think we're ready! Some fun things from the week... (couldn't upload the pic of Lindy and Nate in their new apartment, or the sign my mom put on one of the bathroom doors since last weekend "CLOSED - for Tuesday guests", or this house that I have grown up in that will no longer be ours next time I'm here!! For a future post...)

Travis' new truck...
Mariners game with Mom...

"This blows" -Travis


Rehearsal dinner...

The boys got baseball bats for their groomsman gifts. I fear that they are actually going to hold them in the wedding...for real.

Dad and Lindy


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so svelte and gorgeous!! I can't believe you did that triathlon, you are insane!! (I have a friend that is trying to convince me to go to exercise boot camp with her - I should introduce you!) You rock!