- I am really sick, just a head cold, but a miserable one that my drugs are not touching. Bad headache, runny nose, sore throat, sneezing, need I go on... and this is no doubt affecting how I am processing this other information...
- I got some really difficult news earlier today that I am not sure what to do with, how to respond, how to react to this person that I love very much but who is really hurting others with their actions, including me. I'm at a loss to know what to do, and long term prayers that have no noticeable answer yet seem to add to my confusion. I don't know how to deal with this this time.
- I just gave my full name as it appears on my passport for my ticket to the Philippines in January.
- An idea for a possible full-time missions opportunity for after school has been floated, and the ministry, language, etc. seem to be a great fit. Something to pray specifically about, and possibly take a visit to in the next year!
- I found out today that the vacant position at work that I have been sort of filling in for has been eliminated. My added responsibilities are now going to be permanent. This is hard in the sense that I'm not sure how things are going to work without someone in that position. But it's good because I now will get to learn new design programs and new things for my job! This is exciting.
- I am really not feeling good and I have no sick days left. The day's almost over...and I have a test tonight.
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Overload
Here is what I am thinking and feeling in bullet form, since that is about the only way I can make sense of it right now, because:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment