It has been nice being back home in Athens this week...the weather has been really nice and I have been doing lots of fun things with friends in the off time - outdoor movie theater, coffee, beach, etc. I went to my first Nea Zoi staff meeting last week, and I'm looking forward to more involvement with them (outreaches, etc.), and there are a couple others I'm hopeful to begin working with. We'll see. I also just got approval to enroll in a three week intensive/immersion Greek language course in July/August. It's here in Athens and it will be 4 hours a day of class/instruction/discussion, etc. I'll enter into level 3, that's kind of exciting for me. :) My brain sort of already hurts in anticipation, but I am looking forward to and hopeful for the improvement with my language. [I hope I used enough slashes in this paragraph for you.]
Ok, here are some pictures from Corfu:










2 comments:
Off topic, I dreamt about you last night, that you were back in Cali and that we were hanging out talking about your ministry. Let's do that whenever you're back in Cali, cause the dream really made me want to. Hopefully...hopefully I'll be in Cali when you are so we can make that happen.
So jealous of the never-ending beauty surrounding you. Gah...La Habra sucks.
December or January. :) And I miss La Habra.
Post a Comment