Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday!

What a GLORIOUS sunny warm day. I sat outside at a cafe for 5.5 hours with some friends. I was supposed to be working, but who wants to work on a day like this? (Don't worry, I am working now - this is why I am blogging instead of doing my financial report.) Is this really November, when I am sitting outside in short sleeves and sunglasses, drinking tea and then raki and then tea again?

Helping to teach a volunteer training tomorrow night on how to start conversations with girls, crisis counseling, and caring for ourselves - I can't remember which part I am supposed to teach, actually, so I suppose it really is time to get working. :) It's been a productive weekend, though; I am crossing things off my long list left and right. I'm hoping to be as stress-free and enjoyable as possible during my last 9ish days here. I'm also super excited for Thanksgiving - we have a great night planned with friends and all the traditional fixings. I think it's my favorite holiday and I'm so excited for it every year (which means I'm usually disappointed, but I guess that's ok since it's part of my expectations). :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a sunny warm day! It was sunny and in the 50's in Indiana this weekend as well...and lots of time we've already had snow that stays on the ground by this point!

I love the extra sunny warm days!

Only a few more weeks and you head home!