Lindy's 28th birthday celebration - unexpectedly in the urgent care center tonight! Our grandma got a little bump on the head that turned out to need a few staples. She is ok, but we had quite the adventurous evening!
I'm glad you like it, I put it there just for the photo. :) She is ok, it was a little scary and pretty bloody, and she had just had her hair done that morning ;) but all is ok.
2 comments:
The bed pan is a very nice touch. :) I hope your grandma does not have to go through any metal detectors any time soon! :)
I'm glad you like it, I put it there just for the photo. :) She is ok, it was a little scary and pretty bloody, and she had just had her hair done that morning ;) but all is ok.
Post a Comment