Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Pics

Trying to get four people to all smile at once... :) This is my sister Lindy, her husband Nate, me, and our ("little") brother Travis... I AM the big sister!! :)



After a morning of brunch, presents, and a lazy afternoon we went to visit my grandpa in the home he lives in. My grandma is on the left. I grew up about 5 minutes from them, and they still live in downtown Bellevue. Her condo is about a block from the nursing home so she's able to walk there each day. My mom goes about 4 days a week and I go a few times whenever I'm in town. Grandpa (middle-right) has M.S. but has lived a long full life! :)

Sis, me & Mom

Around 8pm we went to my cousin Dan & his wife LeeAnn's place for dessert and games. We stayed until after midnight! We always have a blast playing games and just hanging out with them. Lots of laughing. :) This is me and Dan; we grew up together and were close through high school.

Now I have a few more days to try and relax and sleep until I return to "the gates of Hell," according to one particular uncle that I see once a year (right around this time). Yesterday morning at brunch he asked "How's life down in the gates of Hell?" I suppose he meant L.A. ... ?? What is that supposed to mean?? I looked at him for a second before replying, "Umm...I kinda like it down there!" Bring me back to the pit of sin! LOL. :)




No comments: