I am alive! It's finals week and I'm trying to muster up motivation to get everything done. I'd rather just watch TV for 6 hours in a row right now. (I may have done that on Saturday...hmmm...I'm sick again/still, so that is my excuse.) Things are busy busy busy. I will be back soon with something more intelligent and exciting to write about! :)
One note, I have decided not to go to the Philippines in January. I feel much more settled with that decision than when I was going. I also am already looking forward to having the month of January off. I am not going to take a class, just will focus on rest and maybe personal study. I am still working on the Disciplines stuff, and I look forward to having more time for that.
'Tis the season...working on cultivating all my Christmas cheer...fa la la la la la la la la. :)
2 comments:
You are so awesome! You inspire me! (I am not watching tv for six hours. I am reading strangers' myspace pages for six hours instead of reading Milton like I should be. Boo)
Actually, I have to confess. Before I read myspace pages I actually made potato latkes. Rather than study for finals. I have a serious problem :o(
Post a Comment