Monday, January 25, 2010

bitter bitter long-john and face mask cold

I'm wearing sweats, a long sleeve shirt, a fleece, a scarf, swaddled in a blanket, and sitting in front of the heater. And that is inside my house.

It seems I can't be bothered to blog these days. It's been nice, so please don't hold it against me. I'm sure I'll be back eventually. I am still thinking and writing over here, mostly out of obligation, but at least that keeps me motivated.

I did start Greek school today - Level 4! Oh, I was nervous. But the three hour class this morning that I will repeat three times a week for the next couple of months was actually fun. We had a conversation on Greek politics and political history. And by conversation, I mean that we (the three students in the class) nodded and mm-hmmed a lot while the teacher spoke. At least we can understand. Spitting out the words when you have a thought to share is a whole different story. Part of our homework is to prepare for a discussion on the economic crisis for Wednesday. I can't even carry on a conversation about that in English.

Ok, bye now. See you on the other blog, and sometime here again too, I'm sure.

1 comment:

Sharone said...

Yahoo! I look forward to your brilliant economic thoughts. :)