He found my blog the other day, which caused me (us) to go alllllllllllllllllll the way back to 2006 (!) and look at some of the earlier postings I made, way back then, in my youth. I had
This trip will include several days in Sydney visiting with the president of ITeams Australia, to discuss the possibility (which seems to be a probability at this point, unless I totally hate it there, a distinct possibility since it will be the dead of winter [ha, just KIDDING]) of moving down there to help them set up their anti-trafficking ministry. They are in the networking, awareness and training phase, quite similar to the job I had with Salvation Army in Los Angeles, with partnerships being formed around the country and into Thailand and Cambodia.Who knew joining ITeams would prove to be such an intercontinental adventure? Um, I didn't. I guess it really is about following WHEREVER God leads, however unexpected the circumstances may be. Might have been simpler for him to just move me straight to Australia, but I would have missed out on so much here in Greece. Plus, I never would have gone to Australia back then... ;)
3 comments:
I vote you bring the Elgin marbles...oh wait, crap.
Also, you say he found your blog, like he didn't already know??? Hmm.
That said, he is handsome (hi, Jamie) and I love these pictures, and how happy you look. :)
I thought he had, because he knew about the other one, but when I mentioned it he didn't know. So technically I showed it to him. Fine. He felt I was holding out on him. Haha
Wait. Andrew didn't know about this blog?!? Love it...I mean, it offers a little mystery. haha...I guess since you two don't talk very often (ahem...) there must have been lots to discuss! :-)
Glad Andrew knows about the blog and that the world knows about Andrew! :-)
Post a Comment