Friday, March 04, 2011

mad blogger

Everything you ever wanted to know about hair loss and hair replacement... Check out Andrew's blog, where he is posting like a fiend!

(They say the more external links to a website, the higher it ranks on Google. Just doing my part.) :) x

Today I met Betty, the volunteer director of Lavender Lads & Ladies at the Adelaide Royal Hospital in the Oncology ward. The LLL help patients who lack family assistance and support throughout the hospital. In Oncology, they operate a wig borrowing and renting service. They subsist on wig donations to help those who have lost their hair due to chemotherapy. I went to see her to see how we might be able to help their clients with wigs and hair consultations. (And by "we" I mean Transitions.) :) I am learning all I never knew existed about hair loss and restoration. :)

2 comments:

april said...

Nice to see your partnership and service to others together! :)

R.A. said...

I just want you to know that I wasted hours on his site the other night and got to bed way later than hoped for because of how mesmerizing it was. And...I'm not being sarcastic. I actually did.