I just made a list of all the classes I've taken over this long road...it's kind of interesting to look at the list and try and remember what in the world I learned in each one (just kidding). But overall I think the program is pretty well-rounded for ministry and I loved my personal emphasis on Biblical Studies.
Here they are, in the order I took them over the last four glorious years (humor me):
Hermeneutics
New Testament Survey
Old Testament Survey
Theo 1: Revelation & Nature of God
Personal Foundations of Ministry
Theo 2: Works of God, Angels, Man, Sin
Evangelism & Follow-Up
Theological Research Methods
Exposition of Genesis
Elementary Principles of Biblical Languages
Spiritual Mentoring Group
Theo 3: Christ, Salvation, Spirit
Arranged Course: Matthew (My Bible Study curriculum)
Theo 4: Church & Last Things
Life of Christ
Arranged Course: Joshua (Bible Study curriculum)
Exposition of Daniel & Revelation
Historical Theology Survey
Educational Ministry in the Church (Christian Education)
The Church & Society (Ethics)
Biblical Theology of Leadership & Community
Apologetics
Bible Lands Trip (Israel, leaving December 27!)
No comments:
Post a Comment