Monday, November 19, 2007

back in the saddle

Went for a ride today for the first time since I stabbed myself in the hand. It's still a little sore with pressure, but definitely good enough to ride if I hold the handlebars a certain way. :) It was SO good to be out there again, I've really missed it! I was enjoying the silence as I pedaled through the great outdoors of Fullerton ;) and noticed that my legs feel a bit more like jelly after those steep hills than they used to.

So imagine my surprise as I came around a corner about 45 minutes into my solo ride and found this: Janell had been at my apartment fixing her tires when I left and I didn't know she was going to go out for a ride after. Apparently she didn't make it very far. I rode back to the car and went to go get her and her flat tire.

So good to get out again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't feel so fat now. good picture. damn tire.