Tuesday, November 27, 2007

San Francisco, near Fisherman's Wharf

I locked my keys in my car last night, in the same exact time and place I did it a month ago. Last time I actually left them IN the ignition; this time they were on the front passenger side seat (where I had set them down while I gathered my purse and other belongings). Even better, the same exact tow guy came as last time. You'd think I wanted a date or something. As he left he said, "Am I going to see you again?" Uhhh....

I really think I am losing my mind.

Thanksgiving was great, aside from my fractured rib (just don't ask). I went with Ramesh & Janell up to Ramesh's uncle's house in Pleasanton, where we joined 30 of her closest relatives for My Big Fat Persian Thanksgiving. Basic Farsi skills would have helped immensely. :) Even though it wasn't my family, it felt like a big warm family holiday gathering (well, it WAS...) and we had a lot of fun, some great conversations, and I enjoyed the time with the girls. It was good to get away, from school work included, however now I am wondering what's going to happen with these two grandiose projects I have due in two weeks that I have yet to think about.

No comments: