1. It is the return of my ADD. It seems to only present itself when I have great amounts of work to be done. Take today, for example. I am going to sit here in front of my computer all day working on three projects that are due Wednesday. Same plan for tomorrow, and Monday night, etc. etc. Yet I am happy to get up to do anything else possible; things that I would ordinarily frown upon. Deep cleaning the bathroom. Cleaning out my closet. Cleaning out the fridge. (Why do these all involve cleaning?!)
2. I am abnormally sore today. I am trying not to do much these days because I actually did fracture my rib Thanksgiving week (well, Nick did it) and broken rib bones don't take kindly to running, twisting, laying down, breathing... I am off the pain meds but feeling sore today and I've come to the realization that last night's Indian Leg Wrestling Match with my roommate (it was more like a demonstration) involved nearly all of those frowned upon activities.
All right, it's back to my Apologetics outlines, please stop distracting me.
No comments:
Post a Comment