I'm home...Seattle home that is. It's pouring rain at the moment and I am inside in my pjs sipping cider with nothing to do today but wrap presents and see about getting some form of exercise at some point. :)Mom and I went shopping last night for a lot of those last minute detail things for Israel. I leave on Thursday! It feels like I lost Christmas somewhere in between school and packing lists and international travel warnings (our professors are very good [err, obsessive] at updating us on any little detail that pertains to traveling, Israel, our trip, or anything that has to do with anyone who ever went anywhere). I'll have a day to pack when I get back to LA then we're off.
My sister and brother-in-law are staying here with my mom right now while they're in transition with some job stuff. It's fun having them around! They're gone for the weekend to Portland to see his family, so I will have some much-needed forced relaxation for a few days. I have friends to see, but once I get here and I don't have to do anything, it's so hard to want to make the calls and give up coveted do-nothing time! I'll get around to it, I guess. My supply of friends up here has dwindled over the years; it's hard to maintain lots of friendships when only in town for a few days at a time, and when usually I want to spend those days with family. But there are some left. :)
My sister has all her presents wrapped and under the tree...in skull paper. :) She made it herself (this pic is with my cell phone so not too clear). Silly girl.
1 comment:
When you mentioned "skull" paper I thought of your cousin Stephanie. She and Lindy probably do have a lot more in common than we know.
Post a Comment