Thursday, May 08, 2008

What blog?!

I'm here! Blogging. Like I should be.

I'm finishing school (without much motivation), brainstorming, planning, thinking, writing, etc. I will have a few meetings coming up in the next few weeks that will help to clarify a lot of what my next few months will look like.

I was noticing the other day that I am moving right along with this little "4-8 year plan" that I came up with last August. I didn't even really think about sticking to this...it's just worked out that way. Funny.

It's a relief not to have to be looking for a new job. I did get forwarded an email today about a temporary, part-time immediate position doing outreach, trafficking awareness and training with the Salvation Army. I emailed my resume on a whim; we'll see if anything comes of that. It's just for the summer; extra money and experience in my field is always a plus.

That's all for now...I haven't had much to say (or time to say it) so be thankful I haven't blogged. You probably would have gotten a taste of my pirate joke repertoire or something. Consider yourself spared.

No comments: