Sunday, October 12, 2008

Doh!

My friend Nick got me 15 minutes this morning in the main service at his church, where he is the youth pastor, to talk about myself.

So, that was fun.

A few days ago he emailed me for some information because he was going to be introducing me in the service. I wrote back, gave him all that required information like studying at Talbot, working for the Salvation Army, my position with Lydia Today, etc. etc. Then, at the end of the email, just for fun, I wrote:

Uh...what else would you like to know? I am a GREAT friend, full of life and love and encouraging words. I have brought light into your life like you've never known before. You'll never be the same. I like doing triathlons and eating pinkberry frozen yogurt. I am a natural blonde but feel that people take me more seriously with dark hair. :)

Guess which part good old Nicky decided to read to his whole church this morning!? :-/

1 comment:

andrea said...

Hah! That's great! :)