I seem to have hit a wall of exhaustion this week, so I haven't been doing much except sleeping, studying for what I'm teaching this coming weekend, sitting in coffee shops with Kiki, and marveling at the self-admitted lack of commitment in this culture. :) Best that I don't get started on that one, not this week.
Being here makes me miss home. As in, America. I felt the same in Thailand. I guess traveling always makes one think of home, and when I think of "home," I still think of the good old West Coast.
I have meetings all day tomorrow (which is today, now), trying to understand and work with dynamics and perspectives that I wasn't expecting. It is SO COLD here, and I have also developed a cold, as I did in Thailand. Those weather changes are brutal! 26 of the last 34 days on the road...also brutal. I am missing my bed. My Athens bed. :)
2 comments:
I'm praying for you, Kelsey. I love what you're doing there. Let me know of any other ways I can be a support (lived overseas for a year - know what it's like!!).
speaking of beds, you'll need a guest bed in 39 days! woohoo!
Post a Comment