Hurray for a social life, because I have one. :)
Went out with some American girls last night, and some Greek ones tonight. Soon I may actually know the cool places to hang out in Athens, besides my house! There are some fun areas I have known about, so it's great to have people to go hang out there with.
My knee is doing much better, thank you for asking! When I got home from Thailand, I was in so much pain I couldn't walk. I hopped around my apartment for a couple days (until the best day of my life at the hospital). I don't know what exactly happened to it, although I that pain has come and gone ever since I arrived in Greece (though not for that long). But after ten days of anti-inflammatories, I haven't felt it. I can still feel my knee; sometimes it kind of locks, or feels like it pops out of place but then back again, but none of that really bad pain. So I'm happy about that. I'm faithfully doing my exercises at the gym to strengthen the muscles. :) But I am really missing running.
What else would you like to know? (I can't remember all the things you've been asking.) Ask away, if you like...
2 comments:
i really think you should start wearing corrective shoes. i bet orthopedic kickers with velcro straps will really help your knee. AND possibly help you find that 'special someone' who owns a yacht and is rich enough to take you & all your friends sailing to all the greek isles. it all starts with the shoes...
OH, I SO agree with jrock! :) Seriously. The orthoped shoes are really a lot more stylish than they used to be...
Post a Comment