I'm trying to figure out the next visa trip (this is getting old, fast), and was looking at the Black Sea Coast in Bulgaria. It's close, cheapish, there's a train, and I've heard good things. (By the way, Sharone, since you started me on this, do you have any suggestions for WHERE? All the options are mildly overwhelming to someone who doesn't know a thing about the place.)Came across a website called Bulgaria Vacation. Ok, good start. But I started reading: "Sun, Fun & Plastic Surgery - Bulgaria" ... hmm.
Then: "A growing number of people today prefer to have plastic surgery procedures at facilities far from their homes. They are seeking out 'destination' locations where they can wrap a little shopping and sightseeing around their recovery time. BULGARIA Vacation Plastic Surgery, introduces a 'transformation vacation' to help jump-start the recovery process after they undergo plastic surgery in Bulgaria."
So I guess this isn't quite what I'm looking for... On the other hand, I wonder if anyone would notice if I came back looking a little different??
5 comments:
Hmmm, I will do a little research myself. It was five years ago, so my memory is a little fuzzy. But can I just say, if you go to Bulgaria, you mustmustmust have a shopska salad at least once a day. It will change your life.
Clone Sharone?
That was 5 years ago?! We are old.
Oooo, does support raising cover plastic surgery too?
How often do you have to leave the country?
90 days. I'm going to apply for a visa when I come home in December (have to be out of the country) and see if I can get one...it's 50/50.
Post a Comment