Someone sent me this...and I have nothing else interesting to post about. :)
What were you doing 10 years ago:
The summer of ’96 … the summer before my senior year of high school. I can’t remember if that was a Mexico mission trip or the China one that year.
What were you doing 1 year ago:
Ha. Not much diffferent than I’m doing now – summer school and work!
Name five snacks you enjoy:
- Golden Spoon
- york peppermint patties
- chips and salsa
- fresh fruit (not melon – BLEH!)
- Nature Valley fruit & nut bars!
Name five things you would do with a million dollars:
Really, I think a million is a little excessive…I always thought I would be happy with around 30-50K, to pay things off and break even after a couple of necessary purchases. :) But if you insist on a million:
- pay off school debt and for the rest of my education
- support missionaries and other organizations
- save/invest
- travel
- buy a condo or house
Name five bad habits:
- not balancing my checkbook
- not wearing sunscreen
- hitting “snooze” for an hour every morning
- shopping (well – the impulse buys. Like, I HAD to have that cute purse I bought the other day at JCrew, mostly because I had liked it when it was $88.00, then $49.99, and mostly when it was $14.99! But I still didn’t NEED it. Or those cute blue tennis shoes on the clearance rack the other day…and usually I am not this lucky.)
- waiting until the last minute (I work better under deadlines…really…I do)
Name five things you like to do:
only five?!
- running, mountain biking, and triathlons
- learning
- traveling, mostly missions-related
- sleeping, and I need to do more of this
- hanging out with friends: surfing, biking, shopping, watching movies, laying around, etc. etc. etc.
Name five favorite games or toys:
- mountain bike
- surfboard/boogie board
- Cranium
- badminton, tennis, golf (yes I like golfing, if I have a cart, and if I’m not terrible that day)
- the Celebrity Name Game! If you’ve ever ridden in a car with me for more than an hour, you know what this is (and the mere mention of it probably strikes fear and dread into your heart!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment