Friday, September 01, 2006

On the table in the kitchen today at work:
Chocolate chip cookies
One chocolate cake
One coconut cake
A box of donuts
A veggie tray. Now this cancels all the other things out right?

Sometimes I think it would be nice to have a printout of what I'm going to be doing with my life. I don't need details, just a very bare bones outline would suffice. That way I can better plan the things I need to be involved in now, make easier decisions about what are and are not useful ways to spend my time, know who I need to be in relationship with, what kind of work experience I need, what kind of degree I should be getting, what language(s) to learn and what other training I might need. :) Uh huh. And that's exactly why I DON'T know!

And no, I did not eat any of that junk food on the table.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would have eaten the junk food.