Friday, August 11, 2006

reset

I have been on the phone and computer for three days in a row with the electricity company, phone company, finding a refrigerator (I still don't have one of those--do you??) registering for classes and ordering books, coordinating people and uhauls for moving...blah blah blah.

However...I am done packing. I have slept in all week. I have read two entire books. I went sailing. I took naps. I ran the Fullerton Loop. I am still not excited to go back to work but hopefully by Monday I will at least be neutral. :) The new 5 minute commute will help! I needed a week away from work without any school or other work to think about, to kind of reset, recharge, whatever...I've been feeling a little dry and disinterested in just about every area of life. So I hope this week will ultimately have that result. And then school starts in a week and a half.




Plenty of this this week...I think I've caught a disease!!

No comments: