Tuesday, July 01, 2008

a poll

should I start a new blog for Greece?

Should I:

1) Keep two separate blogs, this one, and a separate one for Greece (for supporters and such)
2) Start a new one altogether, and just have one, personal & ministry
3) Keep this blog and just keep writing on it (the problem with that would be I don't want to have three years of blog archives just hanging out for supporters and whoever else to look through)

???

6 comments:

Sharone, Uncloned said...

I vote for option 1 - two blogs :) twice the fun!!

itsmepollyb said...

One personal, one professional.

andrea said...

hmmm...writing to your audiences seems important. I'd vote for option 1.

april said...

From past experience, i also say one. There are times when you don't want all 200 people in your contact database knowing all the details, and deliberately writing toward them is somehow different from a blog that they could stumble upon.

I may have to succumb to rss feeds!

Kristin said...

Option 1, 1 ,1!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Definitely option 1 -- keep this one for random fun updates and make a ministry focused one for Greece.