Thursday, April 30, 2009

First Greek Haircut

Today was the day! I sure miss Katie in Anaheim Hills, but my friend Nicole from my neighborhood here recommended a great place two blocks from my house. Can't complain. They did a great job:I know I look a little different, but he was THAT good!

Ok.

Here is my sorry attempt from the bathroom mirror.
Also, I would like you to know that tomorrow is ANOTHER HOLIDAY. It's May Day. I tried to pay my rent today at the bank, since it will be closed tomorrow, the 1st. It was 3:15 and they were already closed. Does anyone actually work in this country?
.
And also, also, if you didn't watch the Foux Da Fa Fa video, you are really lacking something in your day. I still laugh every time. Perhaps there is something wrong with me.

6 comments:

The Garcias said...

I watched the video below :). And it is SO your sense of humor that I laughed too. :)

Great new do!! Love the greek haircut! :)

PS. Its funny, the word verif. on this comment post spells "Hairma."

Sharone, Uncloned said...

I love your new haircut! :) It is super cute.

R.A. said...

LOVE IT!! Haven't watched the video yet...will do so shortly. =)

janell said...

you're missing an eye!

janell said...

my verif. word says 'gramble'. that was quite a gramble to go to a greek hair cutter. maybe your eye will grow back.

Unknown said...

te quedo muy bien el corte d cabello. Te vez mas joven y chispa!