Janell and I installed a toilet seat today. It was the first for both of us.

I actually had the golden opportunity to shop for my own toilet seat and install it myself. Who knew there were so many choices! When I was looking at the apartment last week and noticed there wasn't a toilet seat (which is the case for half the public restrooms in this country - but this isn't public!), I asked if they would be installing one. "No, you will," they replied.
Ah, yes. Silly me.
Also, I flush the toilet by pulling a chain hanging out of the ceiling.
5 comments:
When I got to my dorm room in France and realized that there was no toilet seat in the communal bathroom, I nearly had a panic attack. But after squatting to do my business, I panicked way harder when I realized there was also no toilet paper...
Oh lovely! I'm so happy that you took a picture of THAT and not the rest of your apartment! Kelsey!
It is a very pretty toilet seat :)
I took some of the apartment, but they didn't really turn out; it doesn't seem to fit in the pictures. I have a photo of a door, a window, a wall with part of a door, etc. I will work on it!
Please, take a picture of a wall. I would like to see that. I want to compare it to American walls. Cross-cultural comparison is SO interesting!
Post a Comment