Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Βαριέμαι να διαβάσω Ελληνικά!

Here are some photos of the place that has been consuming most of my life of late:

My classroom...
The courtyard of the Athens Centre...
View from the roof (yes that is the Acropolis)...
Most of my class in the kitchen, cutting up fruit to eat with yogurt, yum! We have German guy, Canadian guy, my fellow American, Slovenian girl (and a Russian girl who is missing from the picture), and my teacher Rosa on the right...
Rosa put on the scarf just for this picture. She is a little crazy, there's no way around it. Some might say "eccentric." But she's a great teacher. :)I'm not going to lie, I am really ready for this course to be over. Three more days!

2 comments:

R.A. said...

Fun pics!

andrea said...

I am really impressed that you're taking on Greek! You can do it! :)