Friday, September 03, 2010

Well hi!

I am sitting inside as it pours rain and thunders and lightnings outside with ferocity! (I hope that is a word!) Lovely to be in a winter storm, knowing my compadres in Greece and the US are still enjoying nice warm summer weather (it's ok, I am in Australia!). :) We did have nice weather in Sydney last week though.

I am staying with Andrew's sister and her husband, and spend much of the mornings on my own while everyone is at work. As I have some down time here in Adelaide to think and pray and dream, I'm feeling good about the next couple of months. I know God has closed some doors in Greece, so looking forward, I feel excited about possibilities here. Obviously Andrew is here, which is a big draw ;) ... but also I am excited about the IT national director's heart for justice and her desire to see how we can begin to use our gifts and resources here.

As I know more, I'll fill you in, and ask for more specific prayer! For now, here are some photos of Sydney last week, including the Opera House from every possible angle, and some shots from our adventures to Manly and Bondi Beach... It's a beautiful city - and I'll be back soon...
Ha ha, Andrew hates this photo, but I love it:
(We had great weather - a far cry from what I'm listening to now as the sky unleashes its vengeance - but it's a perfect day for hot chocolate and a movie! There are good things about winter.) :)

3 comments:

R.A. said...

Love the pics! And wondering if I missed a post about a guy named Andrew...?

Sharone said...

Lady, I miss you. We need some quality time, ASAP.

janell said...

hey, the glasses picture is like mine in santorini! is this the new 'gnome'? glasses pictures in every country?