Thursday, April 14, 2011

Step one...

Thanks for your prayers! I got a temporary visa today that will allow me to travel outside the country and re-enter for up to three months. After that I have to stay until the decision is made on the work visa. But YAY they are letting me go. :) We can attend our wedding!

Went to the Greek consulate as well but the guy who "may" be able to help me was out sick. I'm sure he was on strike. These are Greeks after all! :) I'm supposed to call back tomorrow to see if he's in and if I can come in and see if he can get me what I need. I also recalled Pepie my Greek lawyer friend, so she's standing by in Athens to offer assistance if needed. Hopefully we'll get this taken care of. Thanks for praying!!! (You can keep praying for the Greek police certificate if you want.) ;)

1 comment:

Sharone said...

I'm so glad you're going to be at your wedding! Your grandma's house would be lonely without you. ;)