Friday, April 15, 2011

Step two...

The nice people at the Greek consulate have submitted the proper form and copy of my passport to request a penal certificate to affirm that I am not a criminal in Greece. Hurray! It was so much easier than I ever dreamed. The last thing I'll need to do is get fingerprinted in the States to have a background check and then it should be smooth sailing for my work visa. I hope I have black fingers in my wedding.

P.S. My dress came in today! It was made especially for me and it's too big. On to alterations ... better not lose any more weight ;) But, I love it! :)

(my second choice; decided in the end to go with another)

1 comment:

Sharone said...

If you had showed me this dress, well...I would have been embarrassed, since this is what I was planning to wear...

Congratulations, you non-Greek-criminal, soon-to-be-fingerprinty, weight-losing superstar! :) Can't wait to see you soon!! :D