Today I checked my own blog to see if it had been updated. Hmm...
Janell house sat at a fabulous house in Yorba Linda that we spent quite a lot of time at the other weekend...
The lovely outdoor retreat...

Who said barbecuing was a man's job?

I need to get me one of these...

Serenade with dinner...Mathias is amazing with this thing.

Chicken and shrimp kabobs, grilled pineapple, homemade cheesecake, fire, candles in the outdoor retreat! :)
Janell house sat at a fabulous house in Yorba Linda that we spent quite a lot of time at the other weekend...
The lovely outdoor retreat...
Who said barbecuing was a man's job?

I need to get me one of these...

Serenade with dinner...Mathias is amazing with this thing.

Chicken and shrimp kabobs, grilled pineapple, homemade cheesecake, fire, candles in the outdoor retreat! :)

It was Janell's birthday weekend. Obviously we are all very excited to watch her open her presents! Haha

Posers... (I want no part of this)



Posers... (I want no part of this)

See? :)
The masterpiece photo...some night swimming.

The masterpiece photo...some night swimming.
