Me last year! Pic by Noah.Less than two weeks until the tri! Based on a trial run-through this weekend, I can tell I haven't been biking as much. I shall do that lots this week, along with swimming, do another run-through this weekend and then taper off next week. Hopefully I'll be this happy two Sundays from now...
I'm more confident in my swimming this year and I am pretty sure I can beat last year's time. I've just been doing it more. Biking...yeah we'll see. Last year that is ALL I did leading up to it, because I was most worried about it, and it ended up being my best event. This year...yeah I just have no idea. :) I'm stronger but who knows. Running...running is running! I love running! I actually should have been running LESS the last several weeks. I feel good about this part.
I'm so excited this year to have at least 4 other ladies joining me. We all entered together and will be able to start together, which will be fun. I know training's been a little rough on some, but I think it will pay off! My one wish is for less than the 95-degree temperature I nearly melted in last year. Oh and one more wish, that my roommate makes good on her promise to come in her cheerleading uniform.
No comments:
Post a Comment