I have some pics to post from this past weekend but camera seems to have grown legs. I was charging the battery so I have that…but no camera to go along with it. It might surface after I clean this weekend.
I’m really tired of working out and training right now. My body is tired. (Might also have to do with getting about 5 hours of sleep a night…dang it.) The race is in a little over three weeks (OH MY GOSH!! I had no idea!) and I could do it today, but I need to be better about my sleep for the next few weeks so I have the energy for this. We’re going up to do a practice run-through on Saturday morning so I’ll see how I feel. Going to Hollywood tonight for Broken Hearts, which won’t help my sleep schedule (getting back at 3am), but if I can catch up on Friday and eat some good energy food today and tomorrow I’ll be fine. It’s 90% mental anyway. Well, maybe 60%. :) I need to swim a lot between now and then…
I have a big presentation today in one class and a paper due next week and that is IT for my semester…looking forward to the summer off but it’s a bummer that it puts off graduation one extra semester. I guess when you get towards the end of a program, scheduling (and finding classes you can actually take/haven’t taken yet) is challenging! I’ve resigned myself to the fact that I’ll be around for at least another year, and that my master’s degree will have taken just about as long as my bachelor’s…shoot.
Guess I’ll let you know when I find my camera…
No comments:
Post a Comment