
I'm anxiously awaiting June 17.
Here is a hint: when I am feeling bogged down or wanting to get away, I go to this website and play the music loud...it makes me happy! I even sway to a particular part.
Then I peruse over to this site, and dream of June 17, when I will be staying at the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Spa in Cabo San Lucas for 7 days (the music here is not so inspiring). How, you ask? Well, because I'm filthy rich and needed some way to spend all my money.
Really, a friend happened upon a fabulous deal through someone she knows. So this $400+ per night resort is ours for only $150 each (total) for seven days!!! Plus my frequent flyer miles...I'm a happy girl. It's tough, but I'll be ready. I'm going back to the website to listen to my music now.
No comments:
Post a Comment