Monday, February 22, 2010

eeps!

My hopes from last August for doing a training in Cyprus are coming true! Next week I will go there to do a three day seminar on anti-trafficking and after care, and I just found out there are 43 people signed up!! (wow!!!!)

4 comments:

andrea said...

That is amazing, Kelsey! Congrats and best wishes! I love seeing how God provides amazing opportunities for you to serve!

Becky said...

Kelsey,
You were mentioned at Eastside on Saturday night. Brandon Brazee did a report to the congregation about trafficking & how it is spanning the world. They are wanting to open the eyes of the people to what is going on in the Seattle area. Just wanted to share that the word is getting out. Take Care!!

The Garcias said...

Wowee!! Thats great, Kelsey! Very exciting news, indeed!! And Cyprus was so pretty too.... FUN! Praise God!

april said...

Fantastic news, Kelsey! :) Will be praying for your stamina!

I saw a tv commercial last night about a show coming up: one of those investigative report things about sex slaves in Los Angeles. Wonder if it will be any good.