I also seem to have come through this rough patch - slash - month of culture shock. Things are good - extremely busy, but good. (Come to think of it, it's a good thing I didn't have to take those psych tests last month!) Now I am just preparing like mad for the three day seminar I'm teaching in Cyprus later this week, and I have two more weeks of Greek, and then I'm going on a little mini weekend vacation to
Sunday, February 28, 2010
oh yeah,
I found out this week that I have been officially accepted by my new organization, International Teams. Good to know I passed all my psych tests and I'm not crazy (whew)!
I also seem to have come through this rough patch - slash - month of culture shock. Things are good - extremely busy, but good. (Come to think of it, it's a good thing I didn't have to take those psych tests last month!) Now I am just preparing like mad for the three day seminar I'm teaching in Cyprus later this week, and I have two more weeks of Greek, and then I'm going on a little mini weekend vacation toget the heck out of here relaaaaaax!
I also seem to have come through this rough patch - slash - month of culture shock. Things are good - extremely busy, but good. (Come to think of it, it's a good thing I didn't have to take those psych tests last month!) Now I am just preparing like mad for the three day seminar I'm teaching in Cyprus later this week, and I have two more weeks of Greek, and then I'm going on a little mini weekend vacation to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Woohoo!!! What exciting news! I'm sure it's nice to know it's official.
Praying that you'll be ready for the training this week and that it goes well!
Fantastic! I had no doubts, but i'm sure it's a relief for you, to have that done and checked off the list. When's training and all that?
Post a Comment