Monday, October 04, 2010

3, 2, 1, blastoff

Ready for shipment! 2010

I've got a week to go, but my stuff does not! Stacie came over a few times this week and I am indebted to her for life as she basically packed all my belongings for me. Haha. I did help. :) Thank the Lord for friends who love packing and organizing! Two days and we knocked it out; tomorrow these babies are headed south.

Greece-bound, 2008

I came to Greece two years ago with three suitcases plus a carry on and a backpack (see photo). I'm leaving with five suitcases and the backpack. No matter how much stuff you get rid of, it still seems to grow!

Speaking of getting rid of, all my other belongings are sorted and designated as 1) pack (in my one remaining suitcase), 2) give away, or 3) throw away. Two (skinny) girls came and took most of the clothes I got rid of (YAY for being able to clothe my friends and YAY for my clothes fitting skinny people!). (Hopefully my clothes will still fit ME after this last week of eating all my favorite foods!) The throwaways have been thrown, the give aways are being given, and my worldly possessions are dwindling...until we meet again.

2 comments:

R.A. said...

SO excited for you! Praying for you daily during this new adventure.

Sharone said...

Oh, how I love you! Sorry I have been off the map lately, we will speak one day soon. :) Praying for you in your transition time, and always. xxxxxx