Saturday, May 20, 2006

the blessing's at the end of the rope.

I'm speechless today at the Lord's provision and the generosity and love of others. :) I've found myself taken to the point where I'm not sure how things are going to turn out--with where I'll live, how I'll pay for it, etc. To the point where I've reached the very bottom of the rope and have nothing left to do but let go and trust the Lord that he's got something up his sleeve to keep me from falling. I have a hard time letting go of my security and control. But it always turns out so much better when I do! In growing amazement I watched God answer some financial questions yesterday--twice; first a long-term answer and later a short-term (and very specific and exact) answer! I feel very cared for and blessed and grateful.

And I even got a great surfboard for 20 bucks yesterday (well, Noah bought it, I guess it's officially his...a mere technicality...), a minor blessing but a blessing nonetheless, since I plan to be a pro by the end of the summer!

It was indeed a rich day. :)

No comments: