Thursday, May 04, 2006

a little sigh of relief

I finally got through to the Financial Aid office yesterday about the bill I got. The original grant money they gave me was based on me taking a full-time load, but I only took a 2/3 class load both semesters. They usually see that right away and make appropriate adjustments, but they didn't catch it until just now so that is why I got stuck with it all now. Since it was their oversight (and since I said I couldn't really pay it), they had a little pow-wow and decided to have grace for me and remove the charges for Fall semester, which changes my bill from $1015 to $375. Praise God...since when does the Financial Aid office listen to "I can't afford to pay that"??? I've been praying madly about this since I got the bill, and it appears that He softened their hearts toward me a little. :)

No comments: