I'm sitting here in my bedroom, which looks like it does for the last time ever. I slept in my own bed last night for the last time. I'll still be in the apartment for a few more days, but today all my furniture and a lot of boxes are going into storage. Boo-hoo. So I'm sitting at my desk pretending it's a normal day, enjoying the morning, trying to ignore what this place is going to look like in a few hours!
2 comments:
I think the room will look like a blank canvas; ready for someone else to paint part of their life story on. And, it will be a lot like you are; a fresh new piece of paper with God, the artist's, simple sketch outlining a new place and time for you! I'm looking forward to seeing how he fills it in with colors, and textures, and people, and fantastic places! You're certainly becoming a masterpiece!
Enjoy your last few days and memories in California!
Kelsey,
I remember when I left Idaho -- seeing all of the boxes brings such mixed emotions...and I was excited for what was next. I think seeing boxes physically puts the 'change' right in front of us and makes it a bit more 'real'.
Hang in there! Keep your head up! Hold fast to the amazing memories you've had in SoCal and continue to look forward to what and where God has for you next!!
Post a Comment