I had a dentist appointment today that was so much more relaxing than yesterday's massage. But, I can still turn my head all the way to both sides, which is a plus!
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I LOVE this card. I might have to post one myself. I have been thinking too much over the past two days about such conversations that will be had - this morning at my parent's church and then at lunch with dad's family!
So fun!
I can't believe you're leaving in two weeks! I'm praying extra for you these days as you prepare for this transition!!
1 comment:
I LOVE this card. I might have to post one myself. I have been thinking too much over the past two days about such conversations that will be had - this morning at my parent's church and then at lunch with dad's family!
So fun!
I can't believe you're leaving in two weeks! I'm praying extra for you these days as you prepare for this transition!!
Happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment