Sunday, November 09, 2008

This is depressing.

Mom's here this weekend (not the depressing part) and we are packing up the apartment. It's very sad. I am actually having a really difficult time! Maybe it's partially the unknown and the fact that I don't know what's to come, but also, we have LOVED living here and I feel like all my community and friends are here. So saying goodbye to this apartment and eventually Southern California is proving to be tough for me. Part of me wants to hang all the pictures back up and unpack the boxes and never leave. I know Kristin would be happy with that idea. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I have an ivitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego, and comment if you will.

I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)

Kristin said...

Weirdo!