Monday, March 03, 2008

more old pictures

Going through old pics on my computer (not sure how these actually GOT on my computer, since I'm pretty sure no one had digital cameras during this time and I can't say I've ever owned a scanner, but okay...) I came across these. It was so fun posting those other ones from "ten years ago" that I am deciding to share these as well. Here are my best friends from college: Kristin, Amy, & Robin...

Most of us have been in touch over the last ten years but we haven't all be together. Amy and I went to Cabo several years ago with my sister,

and Kristin and Amy and I went to Cancun a couple years ago (thanks to Amy working for Alaska Airlines!).

I've seen Kristin several times over the last few years since she has a brother down here (here's us...last year, or maybe the year before? in Pasadena)

But I want to see if we can ALL connect somehow, maybe this year. ???? Yes please?? :)

4 comments:

James & Kristin said...

Man my boobs are huge in that last shot! I forgot what pregnancy did..and that was only at 6 months! Anyways, it's fun to see those old pictures...thanks for posting them and I think that means us 4 need to get together again soon...now that there are such things as digital cameras, we need new pictures of us!

Kelsey said...

maybe they are not that big; it's just an illusion next to my non-existent ones. ;)

James & Kristin said...

Ha! I just read your comment to James and he said, very dryly, "Oh great, you've just started a boob blog!"

The Goodrich Family said...

Yes!!! Let's all get together! That would be soooooooooooo much fun! I've still got the "in" on flying to fun destinations. The hard part is going to be finding a time when all of us can get together. My job is really flexible~ just have to work around John and babysitting the kids. Anyone have any ideas?? :)

~Amy