What to do with myself!? I have absolutely nothing to do, which, despite the disappointment about not getting to leave yet, feels wonderful!! I was definitely ready to go, excited about what's waiting for me on the other side, so at first I was bummed. But, I have nothing that I need to be there for this week, and I'll get there eventually, so I'm going to enjoy doing nothing and spending the last few hours with friends.
The farewell tour continued through the weekend; Sunday night the college group had "My Big Fat Greek Christmas Party" which was also sort of a goodbye party...there was nothing Greek about it but it was nice. I will really miss so many of those girls! 

Last night a smaller group got together for prayer, covering every part of the trip, ministry, and me personally. It was good to pray and be prayed for. (I know, too, that even cancelled flights are in God's plans.) Some of the girls hung out for a bit afterward:
and then I went home and proceeded to stay up until 2am. I'm a bit tired (got up at 6:30 to get ready for my anti-climactic day)!
So, now I wait! I got an email from Lydia in Athens this morning that everyone is doing fine, they are just saddened by what's going on. So - I'll get there when I get there. And right now, I am going to watch The Office. :)
1 comment:
Wels-
As I lay awake early this morning unable to sleep I remembered that you were leaving today and offered up prayers for your trip. Just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and hope your traveling goes smoothly whenever it happens. Love you.
Post a Comment