IKEA called at 7am letting me know they were coming to deliver my purchases from yesterday - woohoo! Soon after I had a Greek lesson for a few hours, and later in the morning, I finally made it to the laϊki, the outdoor street market for fruits and vegetables (pronounced "likey"). I got all this stuff for under 10 bucks:
Not the snowman.This afternoon I accompanied Heather, the only other American I have really met! to the Acropolis and some of the other sites, as she hadn't been yet. I went in March, but had been planning to go again, so we used our free day to act like tourists. :)
I spent a few hours this afternoon assembling my new furniture...it's not quite done yet, but soon I'll be able to show you pictures. I know you are waiting in breathless anticipation - well, BREATHE! All in good time. :)Now, off I go, upstairs...eeeesh. Happy new year! :)
1 comment:
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009
Post a Comment