Well...fun and busy Christmas Eve, relaxing Christmas, both fun. :) Christmas Eve was dinner at Pepie's, with Voula & Elias and their girls, and George & Lydia and their boys. Five kids between the ages of 4 and 10...definitely had a few meltdowns and I'm sure everyone in the building could hear us, but it was fun. :)
Entertaining 5 kids:

Stuart was the chef on Christmas Eve, making a lot of English dishes, with pork & beef, stuffing, potatoes, etc. etc. Yum!

The ladies: Voula, Lydia, and Pepie...

Another attempt at entertaining the kids, Polar Express (or Kung Fu Panda, we had both). This picture is amazing; two out of five picking their noses... (Ellie, Yiannis, Naya, Phillipos, Petros)


A chance for some actual conversation while the kids are watching a movie: Me, Voula, Stuart, Elias (Voula's husband), Lydia & George (who I am renting the apartment from)...

Santa Stuart and his magical bag of...

...what is it?
Today (Christmas) I took a long walk around Piraeus, down to the main harbor where the port for all the ships is. Came back and got ready and went back to Pepie's, where I had dinner with her & Stuart and her parents, who don't speak a word of English. Her mom cooked this time, it was another great meal. They are sweet and invited me back tomorrow (they are in town for a couple of days). I think they just like to ask me questions in Greek and then laugh at me when I don't know what they're saying. :) They are very kind though, and I enjoyed being with them. :)
Merry Christmas!!! Hope yours was wonderful too.
2 comments:
Glad to see that Santa is sporting awesome braids! Miss you roommate of my life! :)
Merry Christmas Kelsey!! Love you lots and lots. Glad to see you were surrounded by fun people for Christmas! xoxo
Post a Comment